Aramark Food Services
Lunches may not be charged by students.
- After having completed their meals, students are expected to dispose of their lunch trays in the appropriate areas or receptacles.
- Proper dining behavior is expected from all students during lunch time.
- Students are expected to wait patiently as the lunch is being served.
- Students may eat food or drink only in the picnic area or cafeteria. No food purchased outside school may be brought in (exception: bag lunches).
- During the assigned lunch period, students must report to the cafeteria immediately upon dismissal from their previous classroom
- Students may opt to report to the Media Center during the lunch period to study and/or work on assignments.
- Once a student decides on a particular location for lunch, the student must remain in that location. Going back and forth will not be permitted.